July 24, 2012

Reaching for dreams


Time flies, people come and go. But the truly one always remain here.

Ola, Evi hereee :D
Happy ramadhan anyway. Well, yesterday my friends and I had a incidental gathering on Totoy's house. At first I intend to pay for my credits debt haha and then everyone come. Well, realizing our time was limited, before we have to separate for reaching our own dreams, it was a really nice time back then. We just talk over and over again and suddenly 7 hours has passed by. Woaaah, so we decided to eat out somewhere then had a chat (again) until its really dark and cold outside.
Yes, I gonna miss you guys for sure. And yes, I love you, all. May God let these time repeated again, someday when we can bring up a lot of success on our own hands, and we will shared stories abt all of our dreams that come true. Surely :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment